Use Protes chips as a low carb, protein-packed breading for the best chicken cutlets you've ever had.
- Chicken cutlets (or protein of choice)
- 4oz bag Protes chips (all flavors work)
- 2 scrambled eggs (or 3 egg whites)
- Olive or Coconut oil
- Crush as many chips as you need to cover your protein of choice (with a rolling pin for finer coating), and lay the crumbs on a plate or put in a ziplock bag
- Dip your chicken/tofu/shrimp in scrambled egg or another bonding agent of your choice
- Coat your protein with crushed chips
- Pan fry for 2-3 minutes on each side (until desired crispiness)
- Place on paper toweled lined plate for 2 minutes to cool, then enjoy!