Spoil yourself with these heavenly peanut butter popcorn squares. They're worth the extra cardio.
INGREDIENTS- 4oz bag Protes Light Butter Popcorn
- 5 peanut butter cookies
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a small, deep baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Line the peanut butter cookies at the bottom like a crust, break them up into pieces to cover the whole bottom.
- Add the marshmallows as a layer on top and bake for 3-5 minutes.
- In a large bowl mix popcorn and peanuts.
- In a separate bowl melt the peanut butter, corn syrup, and butter in the microwave.
- Pour over popcorn mix and stir.
- Add the mixture over the marshmallows in the pan and press out evenly.
- Let cool, then put in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!